December 27, 2011

Friend...

Dear Friend,

I don't know and I don't even care if it's too late for me to say this so I will say it anyway. You're  both wonderfully depressing and depressingly wonderful at the same time. You're amazing and you heartlessly devastate the hell out of me to the point that I want to laugh and cry like a special child whenever I see you. You raise me up to the top of the world with just a glimpse of your face, and then you dig my grave from under the ground with the sight of your fingers locked with hers. But although it pains me to see you with somebody else, the joy that I feel with the actuality of seeing you overwhelms the trivial pain that it incorporates because I love you.

I love you that's why even though we're from different networks, my phone always has enough load so I could text you. I love you that's why even though my feet hurt like hell, I still prefer to stand in the LRT and make my way home with you. I love you that's why even though I don't wake up next to you, I wear my heels and makeup on to make sure that I'll always be pretty for you. I love you that's why even though your teeth are not perfect, the best thing to make my day is a smile that comes from you. I love you that's why although your name sounds queer, it's the name of the only person that I adore the most. I love you that's why even though it's hard... I will not ask you to love me back. Because I love you like my own dear life and I don't give the littlest damn whether you love me the way I love you or not.

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment