October 15, 2011

Not all skinny girls are flat-chested

Every girl’s childhood dream aside from being an artista or a super model is to have a nice pair of breasts. I still remember when I was little, I used to put socks in my chest so it'll look bigger (a lot of kids do that, 'wag kayong magmalinis). When I grew up, I can honestly say that I don't do that kind of deed anymore (I don't need such.) Yes, I thank the good Lord for giving me an above-average boob size. I'm not saying that I can go against Ara Mina or Diana Zubiri, but my breasts are above the normal range if you will weigh it with my body type—I'm too skinny to have these cups.


Rarely can we see my kind. We can only usually see them on TV screens and on the pages of magazines but not in face to face scenario. The sexiness of celebrities that is always questioned.

That's why I'm not so surprised that there are some people who doubt mine's authenticity. Up until now, I literally have to lean down and show off my cleavage and let them scrutinize my twins as well as the bra that I wear before I can convince them that their eyes are not fooling them. Why don't they just accept the inevitable reality that I can manage to be thin yet curvaceous?

P.S.

I also want to give you some lecture about breast measurement. Bust line doesn't matter; it is only your upper body's circumference. What matters is the cup size. That's why you can't be hell proud to say that you're size 36, pero cup A ka lang naman. And you can have a 30-inch bust line pero D cup ka naman.

Model: Grace Lee, Belo Photo shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment