October 19, 2011

Jessica Mendoza: Not your streotypical pretty face

Jessica Mendoza
From being her high school's home coming queen, landing cameo roles in music videos, and gracing the covers of various magazines. To being the ACET topnotcher, 100% Ateneo merit scholar, dean's lister, and a cum laude. There's not a shadow of a doubt that Jessica Mendoza is not your stereotypical pretty face. With her beauty, brilliance, and talent combined (did I mention that she dances and acts soooo well too?) she can turn the girls the other side (sure, I'm exaggerating).

Jessica Mendoza is my idol and I'm her number one fan. Je and I (close kami) are so like-minded, her dreams are also my dreams, and I obsessively look up and bow down to her. She's a radio DJ, VJ, courtside reporter, events host, freelance writer, and a print ad model. Face, brains, moves... she got it ALL (0_0). She was everything I ever wanted to be. I'm going to die if I'll meet her. God knows how much I love her. Jessica.... (*.*)

Photos of Jessica:






Videos of Jessica:

She was still a student DJ in this video. She was 19 and very fresh and cute and promising... I want to hug her!

 

She was doing the courtside report for Ateneo when she was still a student.


This was aired on Studio 23, and I'd nearly sliced my wrist because I was stupid enough not to watch this. But thank goodness there's YouTube.

 

Listen to Jessica's radio show: Top 5@5 with Andi Manzano, from Monday-Thursday, 3-6 pm in Magic 89.9. Watch her hosting stints in CGE TV and AKTV.

No comments:

Post a Comment